God's Not Mad :: :: :: God made the world, he called it good :: :: :: why would God destroy something he thinks is good?




Trading Spouses


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Has anyone ever watched this show? First of all, let me say, I am not a frequent viewer - but - as I was channel surfing last night, I came across this reality show about two completely different families who essentially, "trade spouses."

One wife was an overweight, screaming lunatic holy roller from the swamps of Louisiana while the other was a quite lovely looking astrologer/life coach. She was what some would call "new age." I think you know where I am going with this...

I was reading posts in the spirituality section of craigslist and came across some chit chat regarding this same show. Most of these individuals were atheists. AND they saw this show. AND they saw this screaming lunatic calling herself "God's Spiritual Warrior" on national television. They also saw the "new age" woman -- clearly sane, loving her family and seemingly innocent to her "dark ways," (which is how the raving lunatic described her). Obese holy roller woman is a poster child for what religion, over time, does to well intentioned control freaks.

Sigh. What her poor husband wouldn't do for a good ol' skinny shag.

I may have to side with the athiests on this one.

Dear Obese Holy Rolling Lunatic Spouse,
Thanks for providing the faith community with a healthy example of the extreme "God Warrior."

E to tha M. Peace Out.Church Jesus God Bible Christian Christianity Prayer


2 Responses to “Trading Spouses”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    This woman is psychotic.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    it doesn't have anything to do with "what religion does to you" - this woman is just an uneducated fuck, just in the same way there are some atheists are uneducated fucks.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm @marcusnelson
  • From San Francisco, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3