God's Not Mad :: :: :: God made the world, he called it good :: :: :: why would God destroy something he thinks is good?




Love Trumps Karma


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Several months ago I had come across a book called, Love Trumps Karma that I thought looked interesting. Lately I've been starting a lot of books at the same time and it seems to be taking me even more time to finish them. I have not read Love Trumps Karma as of yet, but will shortly. I love how the author looks more for the commonalities between faiths rather than dividing them. Here is an article/review from the ooze.
What we must gently maintain is that although Truth itself has not changed, our cultural landscape has. Efforts of the past are losing relevance by the day, and Henley reminds us that while Christians are supposed to be the most loving people on earth, our Hindu, Buddhist and New Age neighbors are often kinder, more generous and less judgmental. They see the Bible as a rulebook for a condemning, narrow-minded religion.

How tragic that the matchless love in the Gospel of Christ has become synonymous with harsh dogma and unsympathetic law!


0 Responses to “Love Trumps Karma”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm @marcusnelson
  • From San Francisco, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3