God's Not Mad :: :: :: God made the world, he called it good :: :: :: why would God destroy something he thinks is good?




Return of the Evangelical


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




It's been some time since our last post, we do appologize. We've spent the last month in Southern California, bouncing back and forth from the Phoenix area.

After taking in the Long Beach Aquarium, Natural Field Museum, Knott's Berry Farm and other attractions - I've come to this conclusion: My kids are expensive.

So, If your interested, I'll be posting them on ebay later this week.

In other news, Creepy greeter remembers everything


0 Responses to “Return of the Evangelical”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm @marcusnelson
  • From San Francisco, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3